Monday, October 25, 2010

Periodic Table of Irrational Nonsense (PToIN)

If you haven't already heard about it, you should have. I know that I am very Irrational at times, but i also have the ability to laugh at myself - which is why I find Crispian Jago's PToIN so very clever and humorous.


Copyright Crispian Jago

There has been more than one revision, but you only need the last and more exciting which comes complete with javascript tom trickery and short explanations of the irrationality behind the elements.

You can also purchases T-Shirts and Posters which feature the fast becoming very popular table.

I might not typically fall into the crowd that might appreciate this as I can clearly identify some of my irrationality in it. Regardless, it's funny and with any lucky, you'll be able to laugh at other people more so than yourself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
copyrighted